Welcome to the first online homeland for the Jewish people!
Jspace is the fastest-growing Jewish online portal. Being a global minority, Jews share an unspoken bond, a commonality and understanding that keeps us unified. Therefore, we created Jspace.com, a place where Jews from all over the world can connect on one platform easily and 100% free.
We’ve built a content-based site that has everything from Jewish dating and travel articles to Jewish news from around the world. Users have the means to meet Jews locally and abroad through our travel guide and social networking services.
We have collaborated to find the best resources for everything and anything you want to know that’s Jewish!
We provide information about:
- Great restaurants both Kosher and Non-Kosher (we don’t discriminate) and where to find them
- Jewish events in different cities
- Where to Eat, what to Do, where to Stay, where to Go Out, where to Pray and what to See in our Jspace Guide
- How to meet nice Jewish boys and girls with articles on how to create your dating profiles to get the best responses
- Judaism, in a way that’s both profound and accessible
- News about Jews, from Middle East politics to celebrity gossip (she’s Jewish?!)
How Is Our Jewish Dating Different?
We know online dating can be expensive, inefficient and at a certain point, everyone starts to look the same.
Our philosophy is that we can identify predictors of offline chemistry from mutual online interests and we can help people find the matches that work for them by putting them in touch with a diverse community of Jewish people. Our dating articles have tips on creating your profiles, where to go on your dates and what the dating scene is like in different cities.
How Our Travel Guide Can Help You
Jspace is dedicated to helping you find Jewish people to meet up with whether you’re at home or abroad. We have a travel guide full of venues and we’ve made them easily accessible to search according to your requirements.
Want to find a Jewish local to show you around while you’re on exchange in Italy for 6 weeks? Check out what local Italian Jews are up to by logging onto Jspace. At the very least, you can improve your broken high school Italian by chatting with users who are online.
How Can You Contribute?
We want to make Jspace the site that you want to tell all your friends about. We love getting feedback from our users and more importantly, we appreciate your contributions. You can:
- Submit articles to our News and Guide sections
- Write reviews of venues in our Guide
- Make a match made in heaven for your friends with other Jspace singles in our Dating section!
- Upload upcoming Jewish events in your city
- Make suggestions! If you have an idea for how we can improve our site content or operations, email us.
- Most importantly spread the word: tweet about us, share Jspace on Facebook, or pick up the phone and tell your bubby about us!
We want to make Jspace the ultimate resource for all things Jewish and we’re relying on you to spread the word. Jspace is an online portal that is key in keeping Jews together as a people. The Diaspora scattered Jews around the globe but we hope Jspace will bring us together in the 21st century.
Thank you for visiting Jspace and we welcome you to the first online homeland for the Jewish people!